We have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate, energetic, employed P/T or F/T, Chartered Physiotherapist to join our dynamic team at Life Fit Wellness. The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Base salary of up to £25,000 pro rata + bonus related to turnover
- Education/mentoring package based on personal requirements.
- Statutory Pension
- Full employed status.
- Monthly in-service training.
- Specialist physiotherapist support – second opinion, clinical reasoning, diagnostic ultrasound service, injection therapy service, exercise prescription, manual therapy, and Pilates.
- Relevant external/internal courses.
- Clinical and personal development opportunities
- Full time administration team support – allowing you to focus on optimal patient care
The ideal MSK Physiotherapist will have full HCPC and CSP registration. You must have great communication skills and a genuine commitment to patient care. You will also need to be committed to continuous professional and service development. You will work with a high degree of clinical autonomy (with support available) and you will be a good team player. You should be at least two years qualified and an interest in Pilates is desirable.
Life Fit Wellness has been growing steadily since inception 5 years ago. Life Fit Wellness is an innovative multi-disciplinary healthcare and exercise Centre in Falkirk (35 min commute from both Edinburgh/Glasgow) and is driven by our Physiotherapy service.
We have a highly experienced dynamic team of 5 full-time specialist physiotherapists, consulting Clinical Psychologist, Sports Podiatrist, Dietitian as well as an expansive network of Sport Physicians, Orthopaedic Surgeons and other healthcare and exercise professionals.
The facility has a spacious rehab gym and Pilates studio where we offer a wide range of classes and excellent rehabilitation space. Pilates is offered as small classes (< 10) alongside individual sessions either mat based or using large equipment.
How to Apply
If you wish to be considered for the role of MSK Physiotherapist, please call 01324 614044 to have an informal chat with Arlene Bowmaker or email your CV and details to firstname.lastname@example.org