- Setting up and putting away gym equipment.
- Topping up supplies (including in clinical rooms) such as paper towels, hand wash, shower gel, loo rolls, filling up disinfectant bottles etc.
- Tidying clinic and emptying bins in clinical rooms.
- Disinfecting/sanitising reception areas.
- Stock duties (tidying stock, checking stock levels, taking deliveries and putting away or letting relevant practitioner know of delivery via email if they’re not in the clinic).
- Running showers weekly.
- Answering telephone for appointment and class bookings, payments and all enquires (including voicemails).
- Checking returned clinical forms, ensuring GP details are added manually from registration forms as well as adding to Mailchimp newsletter data base if indicated. If insurance details are provided on form, converting patient to appropriate insurance company.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Has good communication skills (verbal and written)
- IT literate
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Flexible working availability
Please email your CV and Cover letter in the first instance to: Arlene.Bowmaker@lifefitphysiotherapy.co.uk
Neuro Rehabilitation Physiotherapist
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to work within a multidisciplinary team who are passionate about a quality service? Life Fit Wellness has a strong reputation for delivering excellent standards of healthcare & exercise provision in an environment highly supportive of staff professional development. We have a multi-disciplinary team and are looking to add an exceptional individual to provide rehab physiotherapy services within our existing physiotherapy team. Pilates training and clinical experience working with both neurological and elderly populations is essential for this role.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic neuro rehab physiotherapist who is a real team player. If you have a caring and friendly demeanour, excellent exercise prescription skills, and critical clinical reasoning skills we would like to hear from you.
You would be expected to work autonomously with support and supervision as required and manage a varied caseload. In addition, you will benefit from multi-disciplinary support in the form of in-house MSK Ultrasound Scan and Injection Therapy, Pelvic Health Physiotherapy, Strength & Conditioning Coach and Dietitian.
Sports Massage Therapist
Due to increased demand we are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and caring massage therapist to join our multi-disciplinary team at Life Fit Kingsfield, Kingsfield Golf Centre, Linlithgow.
The position is part-time self-employed, but has potential to develop to full-time, and you will join our current massage therapists, chartered physiotherapists, pelvic health physiotherapist and Pilates instructor in delivering exceptional service to the good people of Linlithgow, Bo’ness, Winchburgh and further afield in West Lothian.
To express your interest please email a cover letter and CV to Arlene.Bowmaker@lifefitwellness.co.uk
We have fantastic studio gym space available for rent for individuals or groups. We also have fully kitted clinical rooms suitable for many services. If you need excellent facilities with full reception service for your clients then get in touch!