Available at both our clinical locations, the Golf Screening assessment has been designed to identify physical impairments, such as restricted movement or muscle weakness, which may be having a detrimental impact on your golf swing. Our Golf Screening is based on the TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) assessment, in which Emmet is trained.
An impaired golf swing can obviously impact on performance but certain physical limits can also increase the risk for injury in golfers. Highlighting and rectifying these issues can lead to better play and potentially reduce the risk of golf related injury.
The Golf Screen service involves:
- 1 hour initial assessment, cost £84.
- Personalised report with a summary of the relevant information.
- Personalised exercise programme to address identified problems.
- Feedback to coach or teaching pro, if required.
- Follow up session available if required.
If you would like more information about this service or would like to book an assessment then please contact the clinic.