Now open for priority face to face physiotherapy consultations :
Patients who are appropriate for face to face are those:
- in severe pain
- who are not responding to self-management strategies and are struggling to cope
- where symptoms are deteriorating
- where face-to-face assessment is deemed a priority in their management
Patients who are NOT appropriate for face to face are those:
- who belong to the COVID-19 ‘clinically very vulnerable group’
- who have or suspect they may have COVID-19
- who have been in contact with suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the month prior to attending
- who have manageable levels of pain
- who have not tried self-management strategies
- who could reasonably benefit from a remote/virtual consultation
Put simply: physiotherapy is what we do! Our clinic is founded on our physiotherapy service and our dynamic physio team are the cornerstone of Life Fit Wellness.We pride ourselves on providing an honest and person-centred approach to physiotherapy, based on science and tailored to you.
Our Chartered Physiotherapists all have plenty of post-graduate experience gained prior to joining our team. If you are looking for even more experience, then our Clinical Specialist Physiotherapists have at least 10 years of physiotherapy experience and are competent in assisting with more complex presentations as well as the more straight forward.
There are many physiotherapy specialties, but the profession is perhaps best known for assisting with muscle, bone and soft tissue conditions and injuries, known as musculoskeletal physiotherapy and this is the main branch of physiotherapy that we provide. See below for Pelvic Health Physiotherapy.
The Physiotherapy Team have extensive training and expertise enabling them to assess, diagnose and treat an extensive number of issues by utilising a wide array of clinical skills including:
- Exercise prescription
- Full rehabilitation programming
- Post-surgical care and rehabilitation
- Manual therapy (mobilisation, manipulation & massage)
- Work and Lifestyle Management
- Acupuncture / dry needling
- Taping and strapping
On your first visit we will take time to discuss your issue, fully assess the problem and not only assist you in the short-term, but aim to ascertain the cause of your issues to minimise the likelihood of recurrence. While the body can be complex, we aim to make things simple! Using cutting edge resources, we strive to provide you with a good understanding of your problem, thus enabling you to deal with it more effectively.
If you are experiencing back or neck pain, you may wish to see our Back & Neck Pain Clinic section here.
If you have a pelvic health related issue, you may wish to read about our specialist Pelvic Health Clinic here.
We also offer a specialist clinic for runners, providing general advice and treatments for injuries.
We can offer in-house scans and injections for a wide range of joint and soft tissue conditions enhancing your physiotherapy provision.
Please feel free to ask if you have any questions regarding physiotherapy and if it is suitable for you. So whether it’s a sprain, strain, back pain or arthritis, our dedicated and professional team are here to assist.